Re: CO2 Placement

On Mar 7, 6:54?pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> DEDs can be deadly if you use too many or over clock them. You only get a
> nanosecond warning just before the whooshing sound.....

 Yeah I know but .... in you're careful ..... and use just the right
quantity ......like there's so many unusual things you can do with
them. Like just the other day, I had a client who works nights and
sleeps during the day. He could never get enough sleep during the day
so we installed some DED's in the bedroom and sure enough, he's
getting his full 8 hours every day now.

Also, about a year ago, I installed DED's in every room of this house
I did an alarm system for. The guy got broken into during the day, and
when the police arrived, the intruder was still there in the house,
wandering around, completely disorientated, in total darkness, for
about a half hour or more. The police tried feeling around for him for
about 15 minutes. Finally the alarm system shut down and they saw him
standing in the middle of the living room, eyes wide open, panicked,
with his hands out in front of him, like, trying to find his way out.