Re: swapping napco 1632 panel

> I just don't want to get the panel then
> not be able to program it, they have
> wireless motion sensors, wireless
> window and smokes I believe and also
> a wirelss keyfob which they need to
> add an extra one.

There's a label on each transmitter.  The
label has the unique hex address of the
transmitter.  You can enter that address
into the program to tell the panel which
devices are connected and to which
"zones" they are assigned.  It sounds
more complicated than it is.

> Will I need to check anything else on
> the system in order to program it?

You need to if any hard wired devices are
connected to wired zones on the system.
You need to know how many keypads
there are.  If the keypads are the custom
English display type (RP1-CAe2, for
example) you also need to know if the
"compat" number has been changed.
Very rarely have I come across a system
where this has been done but if it has the
keypads won't work.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics
941-925-8650
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com

 I assume I can see these things via the keypad?