Re: ADI Pricing question

HSM ELECTRONIC PROTECTION SERVICES INC, previously named HSM HONEYWELL
SECURITY MONITORING, was the entity spun off by Honeywell Intl in ~2004.

This spun off entity was licensed and permitted to use the mark
'Honeywell' for a period of time, and then adopted the moniker 'HSM'.

This entity was (as noted in the trade press), in turn, sold to a
division of Stanleyworks last month.

The permission granted to allow use of the 'Honeywell' mark has expired,
and HSM-Stanleyworks may no longer use the 'Honeywell' mark.