Re: ADI Pricing question

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
news:jIydneIo3qEMx3fYnZ2dnUVZ_rGinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Please name names...............................
>
> Silmar is one I know of.  You might also check with Alarmax though I don't
recall for certain if they carry the line.

> Side note:  I did a quick Google to look for others and came across a
dealer in McLean, VA that calls itself Honeywell Protection
> Services.  I wonder what the real Honeywell would say if they knew about
that.  Not my problem either way...

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

I imagine they'd say nothing since Honeywell Protection Services is the old
security division Honeywell sold off 2 years ago that is still allowed to
use the Honeywell name. They have many offices around the country

And considering the fact you enjoy giving out Honeywell's dealer login to
the web page I imagine they wouldn't listen to much of what you say anyway