ADI Pricing question

I know this topic has been cover to some extent in the past.  But something
happened today that has started to fry my shorts.

A potential customer needs an upgrade and I am going to spec a Vista 20P.
So I call my contact at ADI and ask for a price.  Ok, got it and wrote it
down.  When I get back to the office I happened to be looking for a price on
something else in price list and noticed that I had bought a 20P back in
October.  And I paid 54% less than quoted today for the dang thing.

So I call back to ADI (4:30pm) and my contact had left for the weekend.  So
I ask the guy on the phone what the price is for a 20P.  Give him the
account number and comes back with a price that is $10 bucks less that I was
quoted 1 hour earlier.  WTF

Anyhow does anyone here know if there was a major price increase in the past
5 months that I did not know about???  ADI is not were I purchase most of my
product from and I do understand that I should pay a little higher because
of my limited volume but more than double is a bit ridiculous.

Any thoughts or comments????

Also is ADI the only fish in the barrel that handles Ademco/Honeywell
products???

Thanks,

Les