Re: Ambulance Chasing Scumbags

Unfortunately, there are lots of examples of selling using the fear
factor. Both Brinks and ADT do it regularily on TV.....

As far as hiring ex cops as sales reps, there is some evidence that
this works. I have a successful peer in the business in Ottawa who was
an Ottawa Police constable, and he tells me that he wins a lot of his
sales based on that fact alone, and he plays it for all it's worth. In
one instance, I know it worked, since I lost a competitive quote to
him, and the client told me straight out that my package was better,
but he felt more comfortable with the other guy because he was an ex
police officer.

Go figure !!

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products