Re: Ambulance Chasing Scumbags

I know a guy that built his entire business on that model. He was a cop and
started his own business while still a cop. He chased every burglary report
he received (and his cop buddies told him about). He considers himself a
very Christian and ethical man by the way. That is not my take on it
certainly. Now he is a retired cop but he is still in that mode, but a
little differently. Everytime a new technology comes around (that he can't
understand) he tries to find other dealers to "help him understand" the
item. He'll pull some crap to refer all of the leads he has for that item to
you. Once that referal lead stream reaches a certain level then he thinks it
is time "you showed him how to do it". We don't take his referals and leave
him to three doors and a motion trunk slamming (where even that is over his
head.) He has more accounts and more money than most (partly because he pays
dirt low wages), but I think he feels himself struck in the tar pit of his
own lack of technical ability and sinking in a world where security
integration is getting more and more technical and he isn't.