Ambulance Chasing Scumbags

I was recently called to make a sales call to a residence that was broken
into a week before.  The lady of the house was 87 years young.  I have since
found out that this was a referral from an existing customer.  I was told
that the day the break in was reported in the newspaper an alarmco sales rep
called that 87 years young lady of the house and said that if she had had
"their alarm system" this would not have happened among other fear tactics.

I find this kind of sales repulsive and disgusting.  Don't know yet if I
made a sale as a result but I am not going to hound this lady to get the
job.  She has been through enough.

And if that sales rep is reading this I hope you have trouble sleeping at
night.  You deserve worse.  Scumbag!!!

BTW I know this goes on all the time it just bothers me when I hear about
it.  I feel that it gives the industry a black eye that it does not deserve.

Ok, vent session is over now.

Les