Re: Pinhole B&W camera probs

It's made by plex here's the specs on it. It switches from color to b&w in
low light if it helps figure this out. I sure can't at the moment

PX-208S

  a.. New! Smaller than any Coin Camera.
  b.. Image sensor: Sony 1/3-inch super HAD CCD
  c.. TV system: PAL/NTSC
  d.. Pixels:
  PAL: 500 (H) x 582 (V)
  NTSC: 510 (H) x 492 (V)
  e.. Horizontal resolution: 420 TV lines
  f.. Minimum illumination: 0.5 lux/F1.2
  g.. S/N ratio: > 50dB (AGC off)
  h.. Back light compensation: center measure, on/off switch
  i.. Auto white balance: center measure, auto trace white balance
  j.. Electronic shutter: 1/50 - 1/100,000 sec.
  k.. Internal synchronized camera system
  l.. Lens: pin-hole, broad angle
  m.. Video output: BNC 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohms
  n.. Power supply: DC 12V 300mA
  o.. Operating temperature: -20 deg. C to +50 deg. C
  p.. Storage temperature: -40 deg. C to +60 deg. C
Dave