Re: Ambulance Chasing Scumbags

A company called Pro Alert was doing that down in Tucson a few  years ago,
they were even telling people they worked with the police department. They
sold a system to a severely mentally challenged guy in a wheelchair who had
no idea what they were even there for. How's that for a scumbag company. I
have lots more first hand stories about these jerks.