Re: fbi xl-4500

I asked him that tonight...I thought maybe they leased him the system...but
no, he said his partner/boss paid for a new system (uh-oh maybe I got
someone in trbl :-)...2 of the three motions didn't work and were mounted at
almost 10 feet all on one loop of course.

I'll be taking a pix of this one next time I go back there...it's another
beauty.