Re: fbi xl-4500

We know that the installaing company installed an old and possibly
(probably) used system, we don't know if that was disclosed to the customer,
nor do we know if the alarm company was crooked or not, for all we know the
customer asked if they could use an old/used panel to lower the price. We
also don't know if $500 was a fair price since we don't know the scope of
the install.
Most people would like a little more information before accusing others of
being crooked.

Doug