Re: fbi xl-4500

> Welp...he is cheap that's for sure...I won't
> tellya from where he hails 'cause that would
> should like profiling or something. But he is
> a decent guy and give me tons of leads so
> I take care of him...he woulda gone with me if
> it was totally his decision.

Perhaps I missed something.  In the original
post we learned that some alarm dealer ripped
this doctor off, installing an ancient (and certainly
used) panel instead of putting in a new system.

Now it's the doctor's fault?  It sounds to me as
though he overpaid the crooked alarm company
by about $500.  He ought to take them to small
claims court as well as file a complaint with the
state licensing authority.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass