Re: Adding Ademco LYNXR Zone

You need to notify ADT? Uhmmm Yah  how would they know what zones they are
unless you did?

and...you just voided your warranty by tampering with their
programming...and probably messed up who knows whatelse in programming. You
will probably end up paying for service call to finish fix/program/test your
system now.

This is precisely why companies lock programming of their panels.