Re: Adding programmable keypads

G. Morgan wrote:
> jabrams4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Thank you for your help, but I found the information from some older
>> messages in this Newsgroup.  The panel was picked up at a flea market
>> in Orlando.
>

> Whatever...
>
> You know.. all you have to do is call Robert Bass - he will teach you
> everything there is to know about any alarm system, plus how to wire
> it too.  He says it takes about 2 hours.  It took me 16 years, and I
> am still learning.  I guess I'm stoopid.
>
> BTW - you are welcome.

In an earlier thread, he told us that he spent 35 minutes on the phone
walking his client (who was installing his first alarm system) through
programming a Napco 9600 and testing all the communications through to
his cellphone before switching it over to the monitoring station.  Oh...
  and he also instructed his wife on how to use the system.