Re: Recommendations for Alarm system in San jose/Sillicon Valley

Just one method of finding a dealers in her area that she might find
acceptable. I guess I could have said to call the ADI parts house and see
who they recommend. But she might end up more unhappy with a "have trunk,
will travel" type company. In our area there are (in my opinion) good BCSDs
and not so good. When ever a customer calls Bosch, the factory rep has
already let Bosch know who the good and not so good ones are in his or her
area. The not so good don't get the referrals. I have heard there are more
than a few great Bosch dealers in that area of the country, from smaller
companies to big ones.
But what was I thinking? I should have had her call DSC and see what dealers
have technicians that can hand program a 1616 the fastest, right?

> how does radx figure in this?
>

> "Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> | The was an alarm manufacturer named Radionics that was located in
Salinas.