Re: IR Illuminators

There must be more to this story. A Speeddome Ultra VII indoor model is
mounted indoors? But it is looking outdoors? And an IR illuminator? How is
the illuminator attached to the camera in order to illuminate the area the
camera is focused on?
There is a difference between low light cameras. If it is that dark you
might need a true day night camera. If you need detail you might need a mega
pixel camera instead of a PTZ camera.
Try one of these to see if it fits your needs better. AV3130 DayNight
http://www.arecontvision.com/products_3130.html