Re: Recommendations for Alarm system in San jose/Sillicon Valley

The was an alarm manufacturer named Radionics that was located in Salinas.
Ultimately Bosch purchased what was once Radionics. There are numerous Bosch
dealers in your area. If you visit http://www.boschsecurity.us/ you could
find a phone number to call to get a list of dealers that service your area.