Re: Recommendations for Alarm system in San jose/Sillicon Valley

Brinks uses proprietary equipment that cannot be taken over by anyone else
if you are unhappy with them.

Any of the big boys will enforce/execute their contracts since their "free"
installs are a loss leader so they have to keep you around for 3+ years to
just break even.