Re: Recommendations for Alarm system in San jose/Sillicon Valley

If its important, Bay Alarm is family owned and based in the bay area. You
should call at least four or five companies and get written bids. Ask
friends/family who they are using for their home security system contractor,
call those companies and request written bids.

Good Luck,
Russ