Re: Oil Refinery

So now its generous of you to say that you are as always wrong..

what in that is generous...

you seem to lack the knowledge of what is generosity

Like giving a video switcher to a fire dept museum and asking a tax
deduction for a amount way over the retail price of the device,when that
device was given to you by the manufacturer for evaluation..this is not
generosity

it could even be seen as fraud...but we all know that you never did that,no
bAss is too much a christian for doing so...

lM2pi.1443$9A6.901@xxxxxxxxxxx