Re: Oil Refinery

No. I figure  that once again you dropped the ball, I've no doubt that if
you hadn't we would now be seeing you attempting to stir the pot by posting
rubbish under the Jim@xxxxxxx alias.

Dumber than you originally thought ?, possibly, but only if you originally
thought I was a rocket scientist, however there's very little chance of you
being dumber than I originally thought.

Doug