Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

> Kinda like going to a dentist to have him
> put in crowns you had made down in
> some clip joint in Tijuana.

Odd coincidence.  I had a lot of dental work
done in Brazil -- 13 crowns and 2 implants in
the upper jaw plus porcelain fillings to replace
lots of old-style ones in my lowers.  Anyway,
one of the crowns came loose (note to self:
never eat Tootsie Rolls again).  I took it to my
Sarasota dentist and not only did he reattach
it for free.  He admired the Brazilian lab work.
Said it was some of the best he'd ever seen.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics