Re: How to Takeover Any Alarm System

You are correct about not needing anything but my laptop, serial
programmers & cables, and a basic understanding of hexadecimal code. No
manuals required to unlock most of the panels out there. It's not rocket
science ya know... :) Just until recently, most of those hand held
programmers were in storage. I actually took them out to make sure I
wasn't mistaken on Brink's claims. I dusted them off, took them apart,
and took some really nice pictures. I might have to buy a microscope on
FleaBay...maybe their copyright notice and logos are in the microscopic
range of print.

Jim Rojas