Re: How to Takeover Any Alarm System

I know Jim doesn't unlock anything the conventional way anymore. Jim learned
that slot machine trick from the guy in the 1984 movie "Starman". But Jim's
abilities are much better than that now. He just does all this programming
by mental telepathy now. It is impressive to see Jim upside-down and those
glowing orbs floating off into space. I guess all Brinks can do now is sing
"Another One Bites the Dust".