Re: Rough estimate for...

Go to ADT's website under Residential you can configure an entire system
there and get a price (without submitting anything to them)
I'm not recommending them...just pointing out a very easy way to see what
prices are...and they'll be pretty close - site unseen.

BTW...I've never met a wireless keypad that's worth a damn.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage