Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Robert L Bass wrote:

> As usual, you're wrong.  You, Cracker and several others decided to take things real life with me.

Graham never took anything "real life" with you.  He was dumb enough to
call you.  He was even dumber to trust you with personal information.

> That was your choice.

So I'm to blame for you filing a false complaint with Graham's boss?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Geeze Bass, you're an idiot.

> Cracker
> liked to nip at my heels like a bad-mannered Chihuaha.

Harmless fun.  Calling an asshole "an asshole" isn't exactly "rocket
science".

> I told him repeatedly not to mess with me.  He had to learn the hard way
> that, although I rarely strike back, when I do I hit harder that you and your moronic pals do.

And when you do hit back, you lie, lie, lie.  You're a lying sack of
shit, Bass.

>>Rob (AlarmReview) published his name, address and place of employment.
>

> His name, address and place of employment are a matter of public record.

Uh-huh...  Just as your information is a matter of public record
including your SIN number.  I should really post it but I'm afraid
you'll call my boss and file a false complaint.

> Since you're not an installer you wouldn't understand that
> sort of thing.

Same old tired lie, Bass...  You should really try writing some new
material.

>>This is not the first time you've taken
>>steps like this against your detractors...
>

> I only responded after he committed a criminal act against me.

Really??  I know for a fact he did no such thing.  He merely paid for a
copy of *your* criminal record from a publicly accessible data base.  He
then called you to tell you what he'd done and also told you that your
SIN number appears on the record as well.  You lied to his employer when
you told him Graham used "company resources" to run a "credit check" on
you.  His company doesn't run "credit checks", and furthermore doesn't
have an account with a credit reporting agency.  You're so full of shit
your eyes are brown.

> I could have gone after him much harder if I wanted to.  He's still
> walking aound free at the moment.

More bullshit from the man that said he would never "hurt anyone".
You're a lying sack of scum.  The reason you won't take it further is
that more than a few people know the truth.  Graham would nail your ass
for libel and I would be only too happy to appear as a witness to your
malicious character.

>>And you've only recently threatened
>>to do exactly the same thing again...
>

> Wrong again.  I only *asked* him if his
> new employers are aware of his alcoholism,
> drug addiction and his mental disease.

Are your partners and employers aware of your mental disease?

>>What a dirty, rotten, piece of flotsam
>>you are...
>

> Let's see.  You called my distributors and
> several manufacturers trying to interfere
> with my business.

Wrong.  I called one distributor (ADI), didn't mention your name or
mine.  I called one manufacturer (DSC) to advise them that you were
providing their downloading software from a link on your own website.
The part about "interfering with your business" is entirely your own
"fabrication".  Geeeze, Bass.  You don't have to "fabricate" anything.
Everyone knows you're an asshole.  You should really find some new material.

> You filed a false complaint
> with my state authorities (they tossed it).

It wasn't a "false complaint".  And they didn't "toss it".  They never
received it due to a broken link on the submittal form which they have
since fixed.  I've never bothered re-filing.  Why waste my time when
they've already dealt with the monitoring issue and nailed your ass?

> You've infuriated the members of another
> newsgroup with your years' long attacks
> against me.

Heh...  right...  And not a single one ever recommends your "services".
  Doesn't that tell you something?

> Now you pretend to be
> outraged because I reported (factually)
> that your stupid side-kick committed a
> crime against me.

Bullshit Bass.  You and I both know the truth about what happened.
You're lying (again).

> You are the most
> disingenuous piece of rhinocerous pizzle
> (gotta love Eddy Murphy for that line)
> ever to darken the industry's doorstep
> with your worm-eaten carcass.

That particular sentiment applies to you more than me.

>>As for your comment about "false
>>complaints" being "my specialty", you're full of shit, Bass...
>

> You admitted complaining to the Florida
> board

Yep.

> and they threw it out.

You'd really like to believe that wouldn't you.  Repeat it a few more
times and maybe you will (believe it).

> BTW, one of my Boeing customers
> placed an order today.

Oh, here we go again.  Another "nameless Boeing
pilot/engineer/secretary/janitor".  You have no "Boeing customers".  You
can't even spell "aileron".