Re: new pad

Robert L Bass vomited:

> ... The only issue is whether he can get the code defaulted since ADT is
about as likely to give him access as you are to
> admit you lied.

You're some piece of work, Bass.  For someone that's spent ten years in
Usenet spewing lies to call another person "a liar" has got to be one of
the dumbest things that you continue to spew.  The day *you* admit to
all the lies you've posted will never come.  Consequently, the day
anyone (that's been a target of your maliciousness) will forgive you,
will also, never come.  That's a great pity.  The chains you've forged
over the years must be miles long by now.  The time to reflect on that
simple fact is fleeting, Ebeneezer.

I'd like to know how I've "hurt you" (or anyone here) by relating some
of my past experiences.  I'd like to know how asking you to prove the
things you say about me "lying" hurts you.  Is it the mere fact that
asking for such proof serves to highlight another one of *your lies*?
Is pointing out your lies and misleading comments to be construed as a
personal attack?  Or is it that you've "lied" when you say you "don't
hate anyone"?  It appears that certain individuals are "immune".  Bob La
Londe pointed out the lie about the "Attention Burglar - Go ahead make
my day" story you posted here.  Okay, so he was a lot more "polite"
about it than many of your other detractors would have been.  So anyone
else in that "club" you refer to as the "IB" calling you what you are (a
lying sack of shit) engenders a response that often includes more
outlandish claims and lies.  I mean, look at the response to FIRTEK that
referred to the "vice squad".  The next thing you'll you post will be
making more vague references to Jake Ashbury's grand-daughter.  You're
seriously sick, Bass.  Five years of college (which included some
classes in psychology) hasn't helped you to identify your own problems.