Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

> Graham never took anything "real life"
> with you...

You're lying again.

> He was dumb enough to call you.

Yep.

> He was even dumber to trust you
> with personal information.

Actually, his personal information is online at the Texas government website.  I never repeated anything he told me about himself
outside this newsgroup.  However, he has told several others (including you) the exact same things as he told me about his
alcoholism, drug addiction and his mental disease (agoraphobia / panic disorder).  He told at least four people that I know of about
his abusing X*nax and Lex*pro.

As I said earlier, he's the one who ruined his own life.  He has no one to blame but himself.

>> Cracker liked to nip at my heels
>> like a bad-mannered Chihuaha.
>
> Harmless fun....

Until he went RL it was harmless.  After that no holds are barred.  If he doesn't like what he got in return perhaps he'll think
twice next time he's inclined to go after someone.

>>> Rob (AlarmReview) published his
>>> name, address and place of employment.
>>
>> His name, address and place of employment
>> are a matter of public record.
>
> Uh-huh...  Just as your information is a matter
> of public record including your SIN number.

We're all sinners.

>> I only responded after he committed
>> a criminal act against me.
>
> Really??  I know for a fact he did no
> such thing...

You stood behind him day and night making sure, eh?

> His company doesn't run "credit checks"...

And yet they decided to fire him.  Care to
explain how that came to pass if you insist
there's no way he could have committed the
crime (which of course, he did)?

>> I could have gone after him much harder
>> if I wanted to.  He's still walking aound
>> free at the moment.

>> Let's see.  You called my distributors and
>> several manufacturers trying to interfere
>> with my business.
>
> Wrong.  I called one distributor (ADI), didn't
> mention your name or mine...

You're lying (again).  We both know exactly
what you did because they called me right
after they got rid of your call.  You also
boasted of having called manufacturers to
try to interfere with my accounts with them.
The result was the same.  Money talks
and [you] walk.

>> You filed a false complaint
>> with my state authorities (they tossed it).
>
> It wasn't a "false complaint".  And they
> didn't "toss it"...

It was false alright.  That's why they did
nothing with it.

>> You've infuriated the members of another
>> newsgroup with your years' long attacks
>> against me.
>
> Heh...  right...  And not a single one
> ever recommends your "services".