Re: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.

> I don't get it. Why BS about something that silly?

This is ASA.

> What's the point?

It was a joke I played on the pastor of the church.  I abbreviated part of it (don't recall exactly; this was quite a few years
ago).  The irony was that instead of the pastor seeing it first one of the parishioners got freaked out, thinking it meant there was
a burglar in the building.