Re: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.

Frank Olson wrote:
> briansgooglegroupemail@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I have been using NextAlarm.com for two years and have been VERY
> > pleased.  I'm going to renew for another year even though safemart.com
> > is now a little cheaper.  NextAlarm.com increased their monthly fee to
> > $11.95 recently.
> >

> Good for you.  On what do you base your glowing testimonial on?  Price?
>   Service?  Technology?  Which one of their UL Listed stations happens
> to monitor you?  Are the agents SIA certified?  Licensed?  Bonded?  Will
> they provide service to the OP's location?  "NextAlarm" doesn't monitor
> clients directly.  They "resell" the service provided by numerous
> independent Centrals.  I'd be interested to know if you've actually had
> any personal contact/experience with them and what that was like.
> "Price" shouldn't be the only factor in determining who protects your
> family.

Service and response time.  I'm aware that they resell and that doesn't
bother me as long as they're doing their job, which for two years they
have been.  I intentionally create falses about once a week to make
sure they're keeping on the ball.  Calls come within 2 minutes 90% of
the time, within 5 minutes 100% of the time.