Re: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.

briansgooglegroupemail@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have been using NextAlarm.com for two years and have been VERY
> pleased.  I'm going to renew for another year even though safemart.com
> is now a little cheaper.  NextAlarm.com increased their monthly fee to
> $11.95 recently.

Good for you.  On what do you base your glowing testimonial on?  Price?
  Service?  Technology?  Which one of their UL Listed stations happens
to monitor you?  Are the agents SIA certified?  Licensed?  Bonded?  Will
they provide service to the OP's location?  "NextAlarm" doesn't monitor
clients directly.  They "resell" the service provided by numerous
independent Centrals.  I'd be interested to know if you've actually had
any personal contact/experience with them and what that was like.
"Price" shouldn't be the only factor in determining who protects your
family.