Re: Finally caught up to Jiminex...

> And the only flying you're going to do shortly .... is

Wrong again.  The most recent trip was a sight-seeing tour of the Tampa Bay area.  We spotted a few old rowboats on one of the tiny
islands near the Sunshine Skyway bridge but couldn't hear anyone cursing themselves to death so I figured you were still stuck in
the mud trying to cross the Arthur Kill... "Avast ye land lubbers!"  :^)