Re: Finally caught up to Jiminex...

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>Although I have captained a chartered catamaran...
>

> Suuuure you have.  Uh-huh.

It's not that hard to do.  You point it in the direction you want to go
and start the engine.  Sails??  That's for people that understand terms
like "tacking", "naavy jack", "larboard", foc'sle, binnacle, "salty",
spinnaker, etc.  Me, I like to turn a key and hear them diesels rumble
and the deck vibrate.