Re: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.

As to intelligence, between the two of us our total IQ is equal to mine.

You are wrong on both counts.  The town in question has written an ordinance not designed to keep monitoring local but to
effectively prevent any alarm dealer from providing monitoring.  Perhaps they're fed up with all the false alarms and poor service.
Were you one of the previous providers?  That might explain a lot.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics