Re: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.

Even with our combined IQ you seem unable to grasp such a simple premise,

You stated that

> They never care who is doing the monitoring and they especially don't care
> whether it's UL station five states away or another UL station in the same
> town
and
> The town in question has written an ordinance not designed to keep
>  >monitoring local

The city of Livermore cared, in a since revoked ordinance that stated in
part

All fire sprinkler system(s) alarm devices, which may include water flow and
valve tamper, shall be connected to Livermore Communication Center or other
approved U.L. listed Central Station approved by the Fire Prevention Bureau.
Other approved U.L. listed and CSFM Central station shall mean U.L.  listed
Central Station physically located within the City limits of Livermore.

and they especially cared if it was five states away or outside City limits.

Both of your statements are incorrect,  but its OK to make a mistake, its
not a big deal just shrug your shoulders and admit you were wrong, trust me
I won't think any less of you for it.

Doug