Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

For a more exciting dish try serving in a sandwich with remoulade.  One very good remoulade recipe follows:
2c mixed pickled vegetables: carrot, cauliflower, cornichon, onion, and celery root
4 tbs mayonnaise
2 tsp curry powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

Cracker likes this with road kill, especially on whole grain wheat bread.

All kidding aside this is a great way to serve wild game.  It's popular with venison.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics