Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

>Maybe I'll Google Ronald now..he he!
It's Roland actually. Go ahead Google away.
The only reference you'll find is under the perfect technician category; I
am both fat and lazy.
Bass operates in a completely different DIY market. So public exposure is
something he is used to. He lists his full name, address, phone number etc.
on his posts so he is no shrinking violet. If you think your little whack at
him will phase him at all, then you might be disappointed. His health has
given him some serious challenges and some folks here wish him a speedy
journey not back to good health, but into the next life. Some have created
entire web sites in his (dis)honor. (www.goofysplace.com). It is something
the likes you have probably never encountered before. I suspect Bass has
some grown pretty thick bark on his trunk and can take what you throw with
alacrity. Just be ready for what he throws back. If asked I would have
suggested you read those posts before breaking the crust off of that bucket
of crap. Bass is not necessarily the benign soul you regularly encounter.
Bass might have his own minions sniffing up your skirt. From what I see he
can kiss and tell, revealing some rather embarrassing details. If you have
any dirty laundry now might be a good time to burn it, but it probably too
late for that. I don't think you can un-swat the hornet's nest. Your only
hope is that you're too much of a piss ant for Bass to worry with. Dragging
Bass through the mud probably would have gotten Jim on your side, but being
a shill for Sonitrol is apparently more than he can stomach, even if you are
a confirmed Bass detractor. We might not know much about you now, but I
suspect Bass might have some details to reveal that could portray you in a
most unflattering light.