Re: Hook in AC Fire Alarms to Security System

Frank,
read the post. I said that no one here would probably recommend that. I put
the probably in since I cannot speak for any one but myself. however this
has been gone over before, and the feelings of most are pretty obvious.

The rest of your post... right on the money.