Re: Hook in AC Fire Alarms to Security System

I looked up a link for them. www.cepcoproducts.com  They want to monitor
smoke alarms over a PLC or "X-10" type system. Tell me i'm wrong.  As
unreliable as x-10 can be, there is no way i or probably anyone here would
recommend using this as an alarm signal.

After looking at their website, code or not, I just could not trust a power
line type system to operate reliably enough for a life safety application