Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

Thank you for the nice response. Actually I did not come to sell. I thought
is was a discussion group. Apparently my mistake.

This group installs a traditional alarm system. I was just enjoying seeing
especially Robert banter back and fourth. This is what I though new groups
were about. I never went into the general public. I stayed on topic.
Somebody pages ago picked a fight with me and pissed on Sonitrol.

There is a lot of business to be had. All the bad press you throw at
Sonitrol can be found thrown at your system. Nothing is perfect. But quite
frankly please do not spout off that Sonitrol sucks. Because if it does. It
does not suck any worse than yours.

Take care...