Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

YAWN... sorry that is all I can muster...YAWN..man!... just another
competitor trying to take a chop at Sonitrol...

Thanks for the feed back but I think the details of your personal life
(which is fine with me) belongs somewhere else.

: )  Have a great day... there is plenty of business for all...