Re: How to replace battery

> If its not an American produce
In the access world of today (by feature sets and sales volume) it might be
Lenel, Software House, and AMAG at the top, and then everyone else after
that.
Lenel = although an American company, it was the two Russians that ran it
until UT bought it.
AMAG=Headquarters in England
Software House= Another TYCO product just like Kantech and CEM
Casi used to be in that group at the top until GE bought them and killed
them and Infographic Systems at the same time. By the way we are not a Lenel
Dealer, just dealers for the other two. We sell and service a lot of other
lines including Kantech. Some of the KT-200 units we have out there are
coming up on 2 decades of service. I wouldn't put any Kantech new panels in
at new locations (unless was a hard spec) because there are better and
cheaper products out there. Most of the over the counter stuff, be it from
TOPAZ to Northern Computers has its place, and that is in the dumpster in my
opinion, especially old Nothern stuff.