Re: Have you heard about the "Unlocker"

Registrant:
    	Advanced Bridging Technologies Inc
    	1185 Park Center Drive
    	Vista, CA 92081
    	US

    	Domain Name: ABTECH2.COM

    	Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
    	Advanced Bridging Technologies Inc
    	rich@xxxxxxxxxxx
    	1185 Park Center Drive
    	Vista, CA 92081
    	US
    	Phone: 8888694737

    	Record expires on 16-Jul-2009
    	Record created on 16-Dec-2004
    	Database last updated on 13-Oct-2006

Registrant:
    	Darling, Rich
    	5817 Dryden Place
    	Carlsbad, CA 92008
    	US

    	Domain Name: INSTANTUNLOCKER.COM

    	Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
    	Darling, Rich
    	rich@xxxxxxxxxxx
    	5817 Dryden Place
    	Carlsbad, CA 92008
    	US
    	Phone: 7604384693
    	Fax: 7604388790

    	Record expires on 05-Mar-2008
    	Record created on 05-Mar-2005
    	Database last updated on 16-Oct-2006

CEA Member Detail
Company Name: 	ABT, Inc.
Address: 	5817 Dryden Place  Suite 104
City: 	   	Carlsbad
State: 	   	CA
Zip: 	   	92008
Country: 	United States
Phone: 	   	(888)869-4737
On the Web: 	www.abtech2.com

RE: iPod Wireless Remote
Sorry dude!
They said no way to keep the display on constantly.
The local number is 760-438-4693.
Very helpful guy on the phone apart from the bad news for GB.