Re: Have you heard about the "Unlocker"

Their device only puts a "default" code into the chip register where the
installer code is stored. At least that is what one of their salesmen told
me. I looked into getting one of these about 6 months ago. I don't do enough
takeovers to justify it though.  Easier to replace the occasional board,
though if takeovers increase I might reconsider.