Re: How to replace battery

Petem wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
> message de news: 0yimh.541326$1T2.363721@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>  I find the
>
>>SOTA batteries are giving us about 5 years on any of the DSC "Power"
>>series panels.  On some of the Paradox stuff I could probably get more,
>>but I don't "push it".  Kantech eats batteries.  3 years max.
>

> Kantech like in Kt-200 or like in Kt-300?
>
> In the Kt-200 its pretty normal to loose them faster cause they use 2
> battery in series to make the 24 volt backup..but in the kt-300 its not the
> same thing cause there is only one battery

Makes no difference whether it's the 200 or the 300.  They both "eat"
batteries (even the better quality ones like SOTA).

> How do you like the new Kt-ncc? did you used it yet?

We've got three jobs "in the mill" (that we've bid on) using Kantech's
newest "widget" but I still have some reservations considering all the
problems we've experienced with "new widgets" from DSC and Ademco in the
past.