Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

I doubt that a contractors license is required to operate an on line store
in Florida or anywhere else, but to follow your line of thinking to its
logical conclusion, it would seem that you are saying there  can be no such
animal as an unlicensed contractor since if they aren't a duly licensed
contractor they can't engage in a legally recognised contract and therefore
can't be guilty of it. Is that about the size of it?

Doug