Re: How to replace battery

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: 1lumh.547259$5R2.537674@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> Makes no difference whether it's the 200 or the 300.  They both "eat"
> batteries (even the better quality ones like SOTA).

The 200 yup,and the worst is that they dont even supervise the battery..

but on the 300,i dont have this problem...

>> How do you like the new Kt-ncc? did you used it yet?
>
> We've got three jobs "in the mill" (that we've bid on) using Kantech's
> newest "widget" but I still have some reservations considering all the
> problems we've experienced with "new widgets" from DSC and Ademco in the
> past.

Have you been dealing with Kantech since long?
Been dealing with them when they were still called Omnitron...only a few
employee of the company knows that it was called like that...

and usually they make a very good testing of there stuff before releasing to
the mass,I was a beta tester for them on the Entrapass Global product
version 1(was called KL9000 in those days and after entrapass NT) and they
were even releasing beta stuff that were not too bad..

I have a KT ncc in the truck right now,since I go back to work only on the
8th I will be playing with it in the next few days...I want to make it crash
and do things its not supposed to,just to test it a bit....