Re: How to replace battery

Robert, You claim to have spent all those years doing this work. You know
that what he has posted is not unreasonable. the cost of a battery plus a
service call.  Any of the heavy hitters would be higher than that. I am like
a lot of others here and use battery changes as a good way to garner good
press and good feelings from my customers, but I do charge a service call,
or charge them for the battery but not usually both.

Needless to say, this is for monitored customers. All others fall under the
"gas, ass, or grass, no one rides for free" column.