Re: How to replace battery

A $75.00 to $85.00 service call doesn't sound " a bit high" to me, in fact
it sounds very reasonable, for a mid to large size company (depending on the
location) overheads and the cost of sending a truck and technician will
likely make it a losing proposition.

Will it build goodwill for future business by not charging or charging a
lower rate for the service call.?, possibly, it may also create an
expectation on the customers part that all future service calls will either
be free or at a reduced rate. Any goodwill gained may be lost the next time
they call for service and are informed that there will be a charge.

Doug